This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.phone0774 692 4850

Where can I leave my car?
You can leave 1 car on our premises throughout the duration of the hire. This is at your own risk.

What happens if the van breaks down?
We have 24 hour roadside assistance in place. In the unlikely event that the van cannot be repaired we will refund the remainder of your hire period on a Pro Rata Basis of full days only.

Is there a mileage limit?
There is no mileage limit on the van as such, but it is not unlimited. it is based on not taking advantage of there being no limit. If you are planning an excessive mileage trip please let us know to authorize this.

Where do I collect the van from?
We are located in Egremont (Station Garage, Main Street, Egremont, CA22 2DJ) just a few miles from the Lake District National Park.

Are we close to the train station / bus station?
We have a train station @ St Bees & lots of local buses available.

What happens when we pick the van up?
Please allow an hour on pick up to sort out paperwork and for us to give you a brief on the campervans features.

What identification documents do I need to bring?
You must bring your full driving licence including the paper & card section together with one other form of id from the following:

  • Council tax bill (less than 12 months old).
  • Current benefit book.
  • Gas or Electricity bill (less than 3 months old).
  • HM Revenue & Customs Notice of Coding (less than 12 months old).
  • Letter from Benefits Agency (less than 12 months old).
  • Mortgage statement (less than 12 months old).
  • Telephone bill (not mobile) (less than 3 months old).
  • UK based Bank or Building Society Statement with Debit, Credit or Cheque Guarantee Card (less than 3 months old).
  • Water bill (less than 12 months old).

We can not release the van without these documents.

What happens when I return the van?
The van must be returned by 12 noon at the end of the hire period. Failure to do so is a breach of our terms and conditions and charges will apply. Please allow an hour after the van has been returned to be checked and to carry out any further paperwork.

Are my personal belongings covered by your insurance?
No we recommend you take out your own travel insurance.

How can I pay?
You can pay by depositing the money in our bank account, via paypal or by cheque.

FREE bottle of fizz with every hire

Treat yourself to a well earned break in the Lakes
Go on... you work hard for it!

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this website have already been set. For more on the cookies we use, see our privacy policy.

  I accept cookies from this website.